Dr. Etheridge has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Etheridge, MD is a pediatrics specialist in North Charleston, SC. He currently practices at Palmetto Pediatrics, PA and is affiliated with Trident Health System - Summerville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Etheridge is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Absolute Total Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Planned Administration Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Palmetto Pediatrics, PA
Palmetto Pediatrics, PA2781 Tricom St, North Charleston, SC 29406 Existing Patients: (843) 797-5600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Etheridge?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Etheridge, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Etheridge's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Etheridge accepts your insurance.
Dr. Etheridge frequently treats Wellness Examination, Immunization Administration, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Etheridge's office is located at 2781 Tricom St, North Charleston, SC 29406. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Trident Health System - Summerville Medical Center
- Trident Medical Center