Dr. John Bell, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Lebanon, NH. He currently practices at Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital and is affiliated with Dartmouth - Hitchcock Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bell is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital1 Medical Center Dr, Lebanon, NH 03756 Existing Patients: (603) 650-8494
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bell?
I saw Dr. Bell several years ago for an acute problem in the shoulder region following a sports injury . Dr. Bell was kind, calm, patient, knowledgeable, and above all highly adept. He performed a corrective surgery which allowed me to return to sports in a relatively short period of time. Dr. Bell's surgery and overall care restored 100% function in the area of injury, and I am grateful to have been his patient.
- Dartmouth - Hitchcock Medical Center
- Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center
- North Country Hospital And Health Center
- Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital