Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. John Erffmeyer, MD
Dr. John Erffmeyer, MD is
- University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation, Internship Hospital
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Erffmeyer?
Dr. Erffmeyer was outstanding. He listened, diagnosed, and explained. His recommendation was the solution to controlling my allergy. He was very personable and even followed up. He was everything, and more, that one would hope for in a doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. John Erffmeyer, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Erffmeyer's profile.
Dr. Erffmeyer in specializes in Allergy & Immunology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Erffmeyer frequently treats the following conditions: Nasopharyngitis, Hives and Itchy Skin. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Erffmeyer's office is located at 16777 Medical Center Dr Baton Rouge, LA 70816. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Erffmeyer provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Yes, Dr. John Erffmeyer, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine.
Dr. John Erffmeyer, MD has a star rating of 4.3/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Ochsner Clinic Baton Rouge East
Ochsner Clinic Baton Rouge East16777 Medical Center Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70816 (225) 754-3278