Dr. John Moore, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Moore completed a residency at Emory U Affil. He currently practices at and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moore is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- 1 1000 Johnson Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA 30342 (770) 517-6636
Atlanta Cardiac and Thoracic Surgical Asso
Atlanta Cardiac and Thoracic Surgical Asso960 Johnson Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA 30342 (404) 476-4647
- Emory U Affil, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Emory U Affil, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Emory U Affil, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of Louisville School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moore?
I have had a great experience with Dr. Moore and his staff. He made the effort to treat my fast growing lung cancer quickly and since it was removed before it spread, helped me avoid chemotherapy. He answered all my questions and communicated clearly at each step in the process. His staff was caring and responsive. I am puzzled by the disparaging remarks others have posted about his staff. That was certainly not my experience. I could not recommend his practice more highly.
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital - Forsyth
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Union General Hospital