Dr. John Mitakides, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Beavercreek, OH. He currently practices at The TMJ Treatment Center and is affiliated with Kettering Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
The TMJ Treatment Center
Beavercreek Dental Care Inc2141 N Fairfield Rd Ste A, Beavercreek, OH 45431 Existing Patients: (937) 427-3131
- Fellow, The American Academy Of Craniofacial Pain, Fellowship Hospital
- Ohio State University / College of Dentistry, Medical School — 1974
- Ohio State University, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mitakides?
I have generalized joint hypermobility disorder (on the spectrum with hypermobile ehlers danlos) and went to him for terrible headaches, tinnitus, facial pain, and dizziness. I've been seeing him for about 2 years and my symptoms are now mild and the exception instead of my constant state. I went to numerous doctors (ENT, dentists, neurologist), none of whom looked at my very visibly crooked jaw and realized it was dislocated. Dr. Mitakides got it back in, and has been able to get it back in when it has gone out one other time, and has helped me learn to manage my cervical instability, too. It's been a life changer!
- Kettering Medical Center
- Sycamore Medical Center