Dr. John Meehan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Meehan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Meehan, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Dartmouth, MA. Dr. Meehan completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. He currently practices at Southcoast Eye Care, Inc.. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Meehan is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- UC San Diego Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Scripps Mercy Hospital-San Diego, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Hahnemann Universtiy - Philadelphia, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southcoast Eye Care, Inc.
SPA - Southcoast Eye Care, Inc.51 State Rd, Dartmouth, MA 02747 Existing Patients: (508) 994-1400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meehan?
Dr. Meehan is a first-class professional. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Meehan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Meehan frequently treats Ocular Hypertension, Glaucoma, and Dry Eyes.
Dr. Meehan's office is located at 51 State Rd, Dartmouth, MA 02747. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Meehan speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Meehan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.