Dr. McKnight has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John McKnight, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. McKnight completed a residency at U Pittsburgh Hosp. He currently practices at Mcknight Oncology and is affiliated with Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McKnight is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Howard University College Of Medicine, Medical School
- Inst of Hlth, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- U Pittsburgh Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1981
- DC General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mcknight Oncology106 Irving St Nw Ste 2200n, Washington, DC 20010 Existing Patients: (202) 291-6257
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McKnight?
Dr. McKnight is the best. I’m upset that he left CTCA in Newnan Ga. I guess it was for the best. There will never be another medical oncologist like him. Thank you Dr. McKnight. Katrina Sengupta
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John McKnight, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McKnight's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McKnight accepts your insurance.
Dr. McKnight frequently treats Breast Cancer, Chemotherapy, and Intrathecal Chemotherapy.
Dr. McKnight's office is located at 106 Irving St Nw Ste 2200n, Washington, DC 20010. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center