Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.
Dr. John Lufburrow, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Havre de Grace, MD. Dr. Lufburrow completed a residency at Us Army General Practice Residency. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Us Army General Practice Residency, Residency Hospital
- University of Maryland / Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, Medical School
- Assurant Health
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 415 Pennington Ave Ste 100, Havre de Grace, MD 21078 Existing Patients: (410) 618-1001
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lufburrow?
Every member of my family is a patient of Dr Lufburrow, and for the past 25 years. Dr Luffburrow is a practitioner who utilizes the most current dental apparatuses and techniques. His ability to evaluate dental problems, to include: gum disease, oral cancer, and everything else associated with his profession. He is a wealth of knowledge regarding problems outside of his expertise, and recommends exceptional specialists to evaluate and treat those problems. I highly recommend him to all friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lufburrow frequently treats Cavity, Chipped Tooth, and Composite Fillings.
Dr. Lufburrow's office is located at 415 Pennington Ave Ste 100, Havre de Grace, MD 21078. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lufburrow has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.