Dr. John LaMacchia, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Rochester, MI. Dr. LaMacchia completed a residency at Wayne St University Detroit M C. He currently practices at The DeClaire LaMacchia Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. LaMacchia is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
The DeClaire LaMacchia Orthopaedic Institute
Declaire Knee and Orthopedic Institute1135 W University Dr Ste 450, Rochester, MI 48307 (248) 650-2400
- Spine Surg PSC, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Wayne St University Detroit M C, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Wayne St U/DMC, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- University of Michigan / Dearborn, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. LaMacchia?
Had ACDF Surgery on 5/6/19 . It's now Dec 2019. No pain since surgery! Dr. LaMacchia's surgical skills were excellent! Libby was also very kind and helpful! Follow up care is great! Thanks!!
- Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital - Troy Campus