Dr. Hearst has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Hearst, MD is a family medicine specialist in North Bennington, VT. Dr. Hearst completed a residency at University of Wisconsin-Madison. He currently practices at Avery Wood MD and is affiliated with Southwestern Vermont Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hearst is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Residency Hospital — 1986
- St Marys Hosp-U Wisc, Internship Hospital — 1984
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Avery Wood MD10 BANK ST, North Bennington, VT 05257 Existing Patients: (888) 421-6801
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hearst?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hearst accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hearst frequently treats Bacteriuria Screening, Home Sleep Study, and Osteoporosis Screening.
Dr. Hearst's office is located at 10 BANK ST, North Bennington, VT 05257. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center