Dr. Ford has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Ford, MD is a family medicine specialist in Whitefield, NH. Dr. Ford completed a residency at Washington Hospital. and is affiliated with Littleton Regional Healthcare. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ford is board certified in Family Practice.
- Washington Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Massachusetts Medical School, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Weeks Medical Center173 Middle St, Lancaster, NH 03584 Existing Patients: (603) 788-4911
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ford?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ford accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ford frequently treats Immunization Administration, Animal Allergies, and Gout.
Dr. Ford's office is located at 8 Clover Ln Ste 1, Whitefield, NH 03598. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ford speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Littleton Regional Healthcare
- Weeks Medical Center