Dr. John Dylewski, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dylewski's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Dylewski, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Palmetto Bay, FL. Dr. Dylewski completed a residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital-University Miami School Medicine. He currently practices at Comprehensive Cardiovascular Consultants and is affiliated with Baptist Hospital Of Miami. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dylewski is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital-University Miami School Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Jackson Memorial Hospital-University Miami School Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Jackson Memorial Hospital-University Miami School Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Baptist Health Services Group
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Vista Health Plan
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dylewski?
DR D. is a fine Dr. and a good person. I have been seeing him for many many years. I am thankful I have him as my Dr.. He is what every parent would be proud to say, That's my son, he is a fine Dr. and a good person .
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dylewski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dylewski frequently treats Pericardial Disease, Sinus Tachycardia, and Pericarditis.
Dr. Dylewski's office is located at 9299 SW 152nd St Ste 202, Palmetto Bay, FL 33157. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dylewski speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dylewski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Larkin Community Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
- Miami Cancer Institute
- Plantation General Hospital
- South Miami Hospital