Dr. John Dombrowski, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Dombrowski completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at The Washington Pain Center and is affiliated with Suburban Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dombrowski is board certified in Anesthesiology.
The Washington Pain Center
The Washington Pain Center3301 New Mexico Ave Nw Ste 346, Washington, DC 20016 Existing Patients: (202) 362-4787
- UCLA School Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Waterbury-St Mary's Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- University of Richmond, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dombrowski?
He Listens to you and your Problems, He Truly Cares about your situation, what you are struggling with, Understands the level of your Pain, gives you Several Options and is Very Concerned about what you need to Go Forward with to Help Make Your Life Easier and Much Better.
- Suburban Hospital