Dr. John Digrazia, MD is a cardiology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Digrazia completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. He currently practices at Virginia Cardiovascular Specialists and is affiliated with Johnston-Willis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Digrazia is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Department Of Med, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Digrazia?
He is undoubtedly knowledgable and he listens to you and your problems carefully. A good Doc!
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham