Click here to compare with other Pulmonologists.
Dr. John Detullio, MD is a pulmonologist in Freehold, NJ. Dr. Detullio completed a residency at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He currently practices at Monmouth Ocean Pulmonary Medicine LLC and is affiliated with Centrastate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Detullio is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Saint Peters University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta Ii), Facolta Di Medicina E Chirurgia Ii, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Monmouth Ocean Pulmonary Medicine LLC901 W Main St Ste 160, Freehold, NJ 07728 Existing Patients: (732) 364-7015
Monmouth Ocean Pulmonary Medicine
Shore Urology PA25 Kilmer Dr Ste 214, Morganville, NJ 07751 Existing Patients: (732) 972-1132
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Detullio?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Detullio has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Detullio frequently treats Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Detullio's office is located at 901 W Main St Ste 160, Freehold, NJ 07728. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Detullio speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Centrastate Medical Center