Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. John Vickers, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Bohemia, NY. Dr. Vickers completed a residency at N Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- N Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Winthrop University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3330 Veterans Memorial Hwy, Bohemia, NY 11716 Existing Patients: (631) 285-6789
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vickers?
Dr Vickers was so nice and so helpful! I’m not from Long Island but was having contact problem and he was willing and able to see me since my eye was so inflamed. I had just flown in to MacArthur Airport from Florida and I was so thankful he was able to help me. So nice and sincere; he put me at ease right away since I was worried about my eye.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vickers frequently treats Retinal Neovascularization, Diabetic Retinopathy, and Stye.
Dr. Vickers' office is located at 3330 Veterans Memorial Hwy, Bohemia, NY 11716. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vickers speaks Chinese, Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Vickers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.