Dr. J David Swift, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Poulsbo, WA. Dr. Swift completed a residency at Northwestern U/Evan. He currently practices at Peninsula Community Health Services and is affiliated with Harrison Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Swift is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Peninsula Community Health Services
Peninsula Community Health Services19917 7th Ave Ne Ste 205, Poulsbo, WA 98370 (360) 779-1963
- Northwestern U/Evan, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Evanston Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of California At Los Angeles, Medical School — 1982
- University Of California, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Swift?
I've been a patient of Dr. Swift for many years and continue to be impressed by his dedication to staying up to date on the latest information about medicines, health, and nutrition. He assesses the whole person and the whole body, a rare find in the medical profession these days. As an independent physician he can focus on his best judgement rather than being beholden to a corporation. I would recommend him to everyone.
- Harrison Medical Center