Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Swanson accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Swanson, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Appleton, WI. Dr. Swanson completed a residency at Butterworth Hospital. He currently practices at Fox Valley Hematology & Oncology and is affiliated with Thedacare Regional Medical Center Appleton. Dr. Swanson is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- La Jolla Medical Center, Other Education — 2006
- Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Butterworth Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University of Iowa College of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- University of Iowa, Undergraduate School — 1978
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fox Valley Hematology & Oncology3925 N Gateway Dr, Appleton, WI 54913 Existing Patients: (920) 729-5833
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Swanson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Swanson frequently treats Gynecologic Cancer, Osteosarcoma, and Uterine Diseases.
Dr. Swanson's office is located at 3925 N Gateway Dr, Appleton, WI 54913. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Swanson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Thedacare Regional Medical Center Appleton
- Thedacare Regional Medical Center Neenah