Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Swanson accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Swanson, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Sturgeon Bay, WI. Dr. Swanson completed a residency at Michigan. He currently practices at Door County Medical Center Swing Bed. Dr. Swanson is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Michigan, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Michigan, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Door County Medical Center Swing Bed323 S 18th Ave, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235 Existing Patients: (920) 746-0510
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Swanson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Swanson frequently treats Blood Disorders, Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), and Diabetes Type 2.
Dr. Swanson's office is located at 323 S 18th Ave, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Swanson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.