Dr. John Regan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Regan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Regan, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Clemmons, NC. Dr. Regan completed a residency at University Of Pittsburgh. and is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.
- Alexandria Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University Of Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Spartanburg Regl Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Medical School — 1987
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Regan?
He is excellent. I would recommend him to anyone. He cares for his patients and makes sure he addresses all their concerns. He is very knowledgeable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Regan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Regan frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Regan's office is located at 2341 Lewisville Clemmons Rd Fl 2, Clemmons, NC 27012. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Regan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
- 1 2341 Lewisville Clemmons Rd Fl 2, Clemmons, NC 27012 (336) 716-8346