Dr. John Ortega, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Elmhurst, IL. Dr. Ortega completed a residency at Univ Iowa Hosp & Clin. He currently practices at Elmhurst Memorial Elmhurst Clinic and is affiliated with Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ortega is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Univ Iowa Hosp & Clin, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Univ Iowa Hosp & Clin, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Magellan Health Services
- Medicaid of Illinois
- Preferred Network Access
- Priority Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ortega?
Dr Ortega is great. I brought my daughter in to have her nose cauterized. He explained the procedure and showed the blood vessel that would have the procedure. It was a quick process. Happy we choose Dr. Ortega
- Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus
- West Suburban Medical Center