Dr. John Michelman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Michelman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Michelman, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Paris, KY. Dr. Michelman completed a residency at UCLA Neuropsych Hospital. He currently practices at Bourbon Community Hospital and is affiliated with Bourbon Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Michelman is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- UCLA Neuropsych Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- UCLA Neuropsych Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- University of California At Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Brandeis University, Undergraduate School — 1966
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Net
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bourbon Community Hospital9 Linville Dr, Paris, KY 40361 Existing Patients: (859) 987-3600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Michelman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Michelman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michelman frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Asperger Syndrome, and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD).
Dr. Michelman's office is located at 9 Linville Dr, Paris, KY 40361. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Michelman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bourbon Community Hospital