Dr. McKee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John McKee, MD is a cardiology specialist in Jonesboro, AR. Dr. McKee completed a residency at University Of Ar College Of Med. He currently practices at Cardiology Associates of Jonesboro Inc. and is affiliated with Lawrence Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McKee is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Ar College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Associates of Jonesboro Inc.201 E OAK AVE, Jonesboro, AR 72401 Existing Patients: (870) 935-6729
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McKee?
DR. MCKEE IS A FINE DR. MY HUSBAND REALLY LIKES HIM.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McKee accepts your insurance.
Dr. McKee frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. McKee's office is located at 201 E OAK AVE, Jonesboro, AR 72401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Piggott Community Hospital
- Saint Bernards Medical Center