Dr. Matthew has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Matthew, MD is a family medicine specialist in Plainfield, VT. Dr. Matthew completed a residency at Montreal Genl Hosp-McGill U. He currently practices at Health Center and is affiliated with University of Vermont Health Network - Central Vermont Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Matthew is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Montreal Genl Hosp-McGill U, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Montreal Genl Hosp-McGill, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
John Douglas Matthew MD157 Towne Ave, Plainfield, VT 05667 Existing Patients: (802) 454-8336
Central Vermont Medical Center Inc130 Fisher Rd, Berlin, VT 05602 Existing Patients: (802) 454-8336
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Matthew?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Matthew accepts your insurance.
Dr. Matthew frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Magnesium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Matthew's office is located at 157 Towne Ave, Plainfield, VT 05667. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Vermont Health Network - Central Vermont Medical Center