Dr. Lasater has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Lasater, MD is a urology specialist in Hampton, VA. Dr. Lasater completed a residency at Okla Tchg Hosps. He currently practices at Urology Of Virginia and is affiliated with Sentara Careplex Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lasater is board certified in Urology.
- Okla Tchg Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Okla Tchg Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Thrivent Financial
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Urology Of Virginia
Hampton4000 Coliseum Dr Ste 300, Hampton, VA 23666 Existing Patients: (757) 452-3441
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lasater?
I highly recommend Dr. Lasater. This was my first time meeting him. I was a bit nervous going into this appointment. Dr.'s easy banter and humor put me completely at ease. He has a great personality. He was so thorough, explaining everything to me. He gave me treatment tips and explained it all in simple and easy to understand terms.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lasater accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lasater frequently treats Urinary Conditions and Urinary Calculi & Removal.
Dr. Lasater's office is located at 4000 Coliseum Dr Ste 300, Hampton, VA 23666. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital