Dr. Granquist has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Granquist, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hartford, CT. He currently practices at Consulting Cardiologists and is affiliated with Hartford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Granquist is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Granquist?
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Granquist, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Granquist's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Granquist accepts your insurance.
Dr. Granquist frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic.
Dr. Granquist's office is located at 85 Seymour St Ste 719, Hartford, CT 06106. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hartford Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital