Dr. John Gleason, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gleason's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Gleason, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Fredericksburg, VA. Dr. Gleason completed a residency at University of Michigan / Ann Arbor. He currently practices at Virginia Interventional and Vascular Associates and is affiliated with Mary Washington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gleason is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Baptist Cardiac and Vascular Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Residency Hospital — 2009
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Harvard Medical School - Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Boston College, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gleason?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gleason accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gleason frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Atherosclerosis, and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Gleason's office is located at 10401 Spotsylvania Ave Ste 203, Fredericksburg, VA 22408. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gleason has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital
Virginia Interventional and Vascular Associates
Fredericksburg Emergency Medical Alliance
Mary Washington Hospital
Medical Imaging at North Stafford
Medical Imaging of Fredericksburg