Dr. John Dorchak, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Dorchak completed a residency at University Of California-Davis Medical Center. He currently practices at Hughston Clinic and is affiliated with Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dorchak is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University Of Florida College Of Medicine, Department Of Neurosurgery and Orthopaedic Surgery, Spinal Surgery, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of California-Davis Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Naval Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Naval Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- University Of Georgia, Summa Cum Laude, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
- Universal American
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dorchak?
Over a 5-year period, numbness, tingling, & pain spread from my feet, up my legs, and into my hips (mainly my left side). After a year of back injections, physical therapy, and pilates, I pursued a surgical solution. I met with 4 surgeons--all talented specialists--and chose Dr. Dorchak: his approach seemed the most appropriate for my situation. Hip & leg pain was gone when I awoke from surgery. Ankle pain decreased 95% within 2 weeks. Foot discomfort down only 10%, but nerves need time.
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Northside