Dr. John Crouch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Crouch's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Crouch, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Crouch completed a residency at Nc Meml/U Nc. He currently practices at Aurora Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery and is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center Grafton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Crouch is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crouch?
- Nc Meml/U Nc, Fellowship Hospital
- Nc Meml/U Nc, Residency Hospital
- Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Crouch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Crouch frequently treats Cardiac Surgical Procedures and Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection.
Dr. Crouch's office is located at 2901 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 507, Milwaukee, WI 53215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Crouch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Medical Center Grafton
- Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center
Aurora Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery2901 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 507, Milwaukee, WI 53215 (414) 649-3780