Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cramer accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Cramer, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Cramer completed a residency at 2001. He currently practices at Uva Transitional Care Hospital and is affiliated with Augusta Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cramer is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- 2001, Residency Hospital
- Dwight D Eisenhower Army Medical Center, Fort Gordon, Ga, Residency Hospital
- 2001, Internship Hospital
- Dwight D Eisenhower Army Medical Center, Fort Gordon, Ga, Internship Hospital
- Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1998
- 1994, Undergraduate School
- Georgia State University, Atlanta, Ga, Undergraduate School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Uva Transitional Care Hospital2965 Ivy Rd, Charlottesville, VA 22903 Existing Patients: (434) 243-1258
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cramer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cramer frequently treats Bedsores, Neurogenic Bladder, and Anemia.
Dr. Cramer's office is located at 2965 Ivy Rd, Charlottesville, VA 22903. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cramer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Augusta Health