Dr. John Conklin Jr, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Conklin Jr completed a residency at University of Kentucky Hospital. He currently practices at Shriners Hospitals for Children Medical Center - Lexington - Advanced Eye Care and is affiliated with Bourbon Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Conklin Jr is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Shriners Hospitals for Children Medical Center - Lexington - Advanced Eye Care
Shriners Hospitals for Children Medical Center - Lexington - Advanced Eye Care110 Conn Ter Fl 4 Fl 5, Lexington, KY 40508 Existing Patients: (859) 323-5867
- Kentucky Sch Med, Medical School — 1997
- University of Kentucky Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University of Kentucky Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Conklin Jr?
HE SEEMED LIKE A VERY NICE MAN. HE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND TOOK HIS TIME TO LISTEN TO ME. HE DID A THOROUGH EXAM AND FOUND THINGS THAT THE OTHER DR. MISSED. HE WAS FRIENDLY AND DEFINITELY A PEOPLE PERSON. HE IS WITHOUT A DOUBT MY KIND OF DOCTOR.
- Bourbon Community Hospital
- UK Albert B. Chandler Hospital Pavilion H