Dr. John Amar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Amar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Amar, MD is a otolaryngology-head and neck surgery specialist in Victorville, CA. Dr. Amar completed a residency at Lac King/drew Med Center. He currently practices at Amar Medical Associates and is affiliated with Saint Mary Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Lac King/drew Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Walter Reed AMC Wash DC, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Lac-King-Drew Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 1974
- LSU Med Ctr/Charity Hosp, Undergraduate School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC)
- Teamsters or other Unions
- Union Pacific Railroad Employee Health Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Amar?
I went in today to see Dr. Amar, he has helped me with an issue I have been dealing with for 6 plus months. He was very compassionate and actually listened to my concerns. I have in the past been to two urgent cares, the ER, primary care, nerologist, cardiologist and have not till today been given any answers or hope for this to go away. As a mother of 5 this was debilitating. I cant even begin to express the gratitude I have for this Dr. and his whole staff. Very nice people and place.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Amar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Amar frequently treats Acute Sinusitis, Allergic Rhinitis, and Sinusitis.
Dr. Amar's office is located at 15247 Eleventh St Ste 600, Victorville, CA 92395. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Amar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Mary Medical Center