Dr. John Culclasure, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Culclasure completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Med Center. He currently practices at Howell Allen Clinic and is affiliated with Saint Thomas Hospital for Specialty Surgery. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Howell Allen Clinic
St. Thomas Outpatient Neurosurgical Center4230 Harding Pike Ste 901, Nashville, TN 37205 Existing Patients: (615) 327-9543
Protegohealth Nashville2011 Murphy Ave Ste 301, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 327-9543
- Walter Reed Army Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Brooke Army Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Brooke Army MC, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Medical School — 1983
- Wofford College, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Culclasure?
Dr. Culclasure performed an ESI on me. He spoke to me before the procedure, so I knew what to expect and took the time to answer any questions. He talked to me during the entire procedure, explaining what he was doing and what I might experience. It didn't take Dr. Culclasure a long time to do the procedure. My pain level went down very quickly after this injection. I had relief the day after. This was my first ESI and my pain is 99.6 percent gone and it has only been 4 days.
- Saint Thomas Hospital for Specialty Surgery
- Saint Thomas West Hospital