Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. John Cole, MD
Dr. John Cole, MD is
- Louisiana State University School Of Medicine, New Orleans, Medical School
- Ochsner Foundation Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, Fellowship Hospital
- Alliance Health Care
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employee Health Systems
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Gilsbar 360
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cole?
Knowledgeable and compassionate
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. John Cole, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Cole's profile.
Dr. Cole in specializes in Oncology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Cole frequently treats the following conditions: Breast Cancer and Secondary Malignancies. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Cole's office is located at 1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans, LA 70121. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Cole is able to speak Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog and Vietnamese. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cole provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. John Cole, MD is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center and Ochsner Health Center - Hancock.
Yes, Dr. John Cole, MD holds board certification in Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Dr. John Cole, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Ochsner Medical Center
- Ochsner Health Center - Hancock
Ochsner Clinic Foundation1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 (504) 842-3910
Ochsner Health System
Hematology & Oncology2820 Napoleon Ave Ste 210, New Orleans, LA 70115 (504) 842-3990