Dr. John Coen, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Salem, OR. Dr. Coen completed a residency at University of Alabama Hospital. He currently practices at Hope Orthopedics Of Oregon and is affiliated with Salem Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coen is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Hope Orthopedics Of Oregon
Hope Orthopedics Of Oregon1600 State St, Salem, OR 97301 (503) 540-6300
- University of Alabama Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University of Alabama Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coen?
Dr. Corn changed my life! He replaced both of my knees without any problems. It has almost been 5 years and it has made such a difference in my life to be able to do things I had not been able to do for years! I highly recommend him!
- Salem Hospital