Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carmack accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Carmack, MD is a emergency medicine specialist in Smyrna, DE. Dr. Carmack completed a residency at Med College Of Virginia. He currently practices at Bayhealth Emergency Center Smyrna and is affiliated with Bayhealth Hospital, Kent Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carmack is board certified in Family Practice.
- Med College Of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Med College Of Virginia Vcu, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Medical College Of Virginia, Medical School — 1989
- Bridgewater College, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carmack?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carmack frequently treats Tobacco Use Disorder, Cellulitis, and Nausea.
Dr. Carmack's office is located at 401 N Carter Rd Ste 101, Smyrna, DE 19977. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carmack has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bayhealth Hospital, Kent Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- VCU Health Tappahannock Hospital