Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vallandigham accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Vallandigham, MD is a pulmonologist in Lafayette, IN. Dr. Vallandigham completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Indiana University Health Arnett Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vallandigham is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of California-Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Temple University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of California School of Medicine - San Francisco, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pulmonary Associates of Enid
Pulmonary Associates of Enid620 S Madison St Ste 209, Enid, OK 73701 Existing Patients: (580) 213-9741
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vallandigham?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vallandigham frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Vallandigham's office is located at 5165 McCarty Ln, Lafayette, IN 47905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vallandigham has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.