Dr. John Tanner, DO is a addiction medicine specialist in Jacksonville Beach, FL. Dr. Tanner completed a residency at Jacksonville Health Ed Program. He currently practices at Beach office--Beaches Addictive & Behavioral Health and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Beaches. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Beach office--Beaches Addictive & Behavioral Health340 16th Ave N, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 Existing Patients: (904) 372-7611
Beaches Addictive and Behavioral Health
Beaches Addictive and Behavioral Health340 16th Ave N, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 Existing Patients: (904) 241-2653
- Jacksonville Health Ed Program, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University Of Florida, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Hahnemann Med Coll Hosp, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Lower Bucks Co Hosp, Other Education — 1976
- Pennsylvania State University, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Coventry Health Care
- Mayo Clinic
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tanner?
I have been seeing Dr. Tanner for several years now and I can't say enough positive things about him. He listens, he takes a lot of time with you and he definitely has an understanding of the addiction cycle, especially when chronic pain is involved. Many doctors are very judgmental and punitive when it comes to addiction, even when it is related to chronic pain. They don't seem to understand, so the patient feels lack of trust and more shame. Dr. Tanner has the knowledge and empathy to treat this condition so that the patient feels less shame and more empowered to deal with their problem.
- Baptist Medical Center Beaches