Dr. John Sorg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sorg's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Sorg, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Harrison, AR. Dr. Sorg completed a residency at St Vincent Hospital Hlthcare Center. He currently practices at North Arkansas Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with North Arkansas Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Vincent Hospital Hlthcare Center, Residency Hospital
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- 1982, Undergraduate School
- Purdue University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Molina Healthcare
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Arkansas Regional Medical Center
Narmc620 N Main St, Harrison, AR 72601 Existing Patients: (870) 414-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sorg?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sorg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sorg frequently treats Arthritis of the Elbow, Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot, and Dehydration.
Dr. Sorg's office is located at 620 N Main St, Harrison, AR 72601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sorg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Arkansas Regional Medical Center