Dr. Sefton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Sefton, DO is a neuromusculoskeletal medicine specialist in Beavercreek, OH. Dr. Sefton completed a residency at Grandview Medical Center. He currently practices at Primary Care Commons and is affiliated with Grandview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Grandview Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Southview Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sefton?
Easy-going, personable physician. Takes enough time with the patient, as required.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sefton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sefton frequently treats Obesity, Dyslipidemia, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Sefton's office is located at 2510 Commons Blvd Ste 110, Beavercreek, OH 45431. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Grandview Medical Center
- Greene Memorial Hospital
- Kettering Medical Center
- Soin Medical Center
Primary Care Commons
Primary Care Commons2510 Commons Blvd Ste 110, Beavercreek, OH 45431 Existing Patients: (937) 490-0123