Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Scott accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Scott, MD is a cardiology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Scott completed a residency at Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY CARDIOLOGY and is affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Scott is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Tenn, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Muddassir Mehmood MD1940 Alcoa Hwy Ste E310, Knoxville, TN 37920 Existing Patients: (865) 544-2800
Cherokee Health Systems
Cherokee Health Pharmacy2018 Western Ave, Knoxville, TN 37921 Existing Patients: (865) 544-0406
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scott?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scott frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Treadmill Stress Test.
Dr. Scott's office is located at 1940 Alcoa Hwy Ste E310, Knoxville, TN 37920. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Scott has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Tennessee Medical Center