Dr. John Meyer, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Meyer completed a residency at Anheuser Busch Eye Institute. He currently practices at The Eye Care Institute and is affiliated with Norton Audubon Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
The Eye Care Institute
The Eye Care Institute1536 Story Ave, Louisville, KY 40206 Existing Patients: (502) 589-1500
- Emory University School Of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Anheuser Busch Eye Institute, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Naval Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mutual of Omaha
- Sagamore Health Network
- Teachers Retirement System (TRS)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meyer?
Dr Meyer is a doctor I would recommend to other people.!
- Norton Audubon Hospital
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital