Dr. John Merrick, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Eau Claire, WI. Dr. Merrick completed a residency at University Of Kentucky Hospital Lexington. He currently practices at Merrick Plastic & Hand Surgery and is affiliated with Cumberland Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Merrick is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Merrick Plastic & Hand Surgery
Merrick Plastic & Hand Surgery659 W Hamilton Ave, Eau Claire, WI 54701 Existing Patients: (715) 514-2550
- Kleinert Kutz Hand Care Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Kentucky Hospital Lexington, Residency Hospital
- Washington Univ Sch of Med, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Merrick?
I highly recommend Dr. Merrick. Besides being a very skilled surgeon he has a fantastic bedside manner, he is witty, and he makes his patients feel very, very comfortable. I feel like you could trust your life to Dr. Merrick. He makes sure that his patients have his personal cell number which made me feel very secure and safe knowing he was just a text away! And not only is he a fantastic plastic surgeon he has an office and surgical staff who are second to none. Each lady is very skilled and very, very caring. I actually enjoyed my visits to his office. I happened to celebrate my birthday shortly after my surgery and every single person in his office with whom I had contact that day wished me a happy birthday!! That meant so much to me!
- Cumberland Memorial Hospital
- Hayward Area Memorial Hospital
- HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital
- Indianhead Medical Center
- Marshfield Medical Center Ladysmith
- Oakleaf Surgical Hospital