Dr. McCann has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John McCann, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. McCann completed a residency at Tufts New England Medical Center. He currently practices at BAYSTATE MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Baystate Franklin Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCann is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baystate Medical Center
Baystate Medical Center3350 Main St, Springfield, MA 01107 Existing Patients: (413) 794-9338
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCann?
Dr. McCann has the best qualities in an oncologist. He is empathetic, knowledgeable and he is an expert problem solver.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John McCann, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McCann's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McCann accepts your insurance.
Dr. McCann frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Lung Cancer, and Pulmonary Disease.
Dr. McCann's office is located at 3350 Main St, Springfield, MA 01107. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center