Dr. John Marino, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marino's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Marino, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Canandaigua, NY. Dr. Marino completed a residency at Ny Med College. and is affiliated with Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ny Med College, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3200 West St Ste 500, Canandaigua, NY 14424 Existing Patients: (585) 905-0061
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marino?
Very helpful in all matters regarding feeling better, self esteem and growth
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marino accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marino frequently treats Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Marino's office is located at 3200 West St Ste 500, Canandaigua, NY 14424. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marino has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital