Dr. John Macy, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in South Burlington, VT. Dr. Macy completed a residency at Fletcher Allan Hlth Care. He currently practices at ASSOCIATES IN ORTHOPEDIC SRGRY and is affiliated with Copley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Macy is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Associates in Orthopedic Srgry
Associates in Orthopedic Srgry6 San Remo Dr # 101, South Burlington, VT 05403 Existing Patients: (802) 847-7855
- Balgrist Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Fletcher Allan Hlth Care, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Med Ctr Hosp Vt, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Med Ctr Hosp of Vermont, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Universal American
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Macy?
Dr. Macy performed rotator cuff surgery on my dominant arm in May of 2019. He had to place 5 pins due to the complexity of the tear. I have healed far better than anticipated with full range of motion forward, upward and almost full range behind my back. Dr. Macy's staff was also incredible. I was seen at the Copley Hospital and Waterbury offices with surgery performed in Copley's outpatient surgery center. The entire staff sent a thank you note after my surgery!!! The orthopedic team of surgeons at Copley came highly recommended many years ago when my daughter had a terrible leg accident. The team at Copley advised against surgery and instead recommended a PT course and consider surgery later. From personal experience with the larger, teaching hospital, their first course of action is surgery so I was doubly impressed that surgeons advised a wait-and-see. She healed very well with the only limitation being Flamenco dancing!
- Copley Hospital
- Northwestern Medical Center
- University of Vermont Health Network - Central Vermont Medical Center
- University Of Vermont Medical Center