Dr. John Lipham, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lipham's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Lipham, MD is a general surgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Lipham completed a residency at University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine. He currently practices at USC Department of Surgery and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lipham is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Medicaid of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
USC Department of Surgery
USC University Hospital1510 San Pablo St, Los Angeles, CA 90033 Existing Patients: (323) 442-6868
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lipham?
What can I said about Dr lipham only good toughs, I know Dr Lipham since 2012 he did mayor surgery on my stomach, and still treating me with endoscopy twice per year until this 2020 ,, he’s the best Dr in USC Keck, he save mi life many times, I swear to god, after me spiting blood from my stomach and almost dead , he brought me back , god bless him with many years of good health and wealth
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lipham accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lipham frequently treats Hiatal Hernia, Diaphragmatic and-or Hiatal Hernia, and Paraesophageal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic.
Dr. Lipham's office is located at 1510 San Pablo St, Los Angeles, CA 90033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lipham speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lipham has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Keck Hospital of USC