Dr. John Hughes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hughes' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Hughes, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Saginaw, MI. Dr. Hughes completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at Covenant Cancer Care Center and is affiliated with Ascension St Marys Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hughes is board certified in Hematology.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Wayne State University, Medical School — 1969
- Blue Care Network of Michigan (BCN)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Meridian Health Plan
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Covenant Cancer Care Center
Covenant Cancer Care Center5400 Mackinaw Rd Fl 5, Saginaw, MI 48604 Existing Patients: (989) 583-5060
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hughes?
I met Dr. Hughes when I was diagnosed with Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma. He saved my life and I am 15 years in remission. Thank you! He is very professional and caring and his staff is amazing. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hughes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hughes frequently treats Anemia, Hemophilia, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Hughes' office is located at 5400 Mackinaw Rd Fl 5, Saginaw, MI 48604. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hughes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St Marys Hospital
- Covenant HealthCare - Cooper
- Covenant HealthCare - Irving
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Harbor Beach Community Hospital
- Hills and Dales General Hospital
- Mclaren Thumb Region
- Scheurer Hospital