Dr. Henderson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Henderson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Searcy, AR. Dr. Henderson completed a residency at Med Coll Ga Hosp. He currently practices at White County Medical Center and is affiliated with Unity Health- White County Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Henderson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Med Coll Ga Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Med Coll Ga Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1969
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1967
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
White County Medical Center
White County Medical3214 E Race Ave, Searcy, AR 72143 Existing Patients: (501) 268-6121
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Henderson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Henderson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Henderson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Henderson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Henderson frequently treats Arrhythmia Screening, Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test, and Tilt Table Testing.
Dr. Henderson's office is located at 3214 E Race Ave, Searcy, AR 72143. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Unity Health- White County Medical Center