Dr. John Chan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Chan, MD is a oncology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Chan completed a residency at Univ Of California Irvine Medical Center. He currently practices at J BROOKS CRAWFORD, MD and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Univ Of California Irvine Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Texas-Md Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Univ Of California Irvine Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Univ Of California Irvine Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
J Brooks Crawford, MD
Palo Alto Medical Foundation for Health Care3838 California St Rm 410, San Francisco, CA 94118 Existing Patients: (415) 751-1847
Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation Women's Health3838 California St, San Francisco, CA 94118 Existing Patients: (415) 750-7050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chan?
If I could give Dr Chan 500 stars I would. Being under his care when I was unexpectedly diagnosed with a rare genetic mutation for ovarian cancer is truly one of the things I'm beyond grateful for. Dr Chan is BY FAR, the best doctor and surgeon I could've ever hoped for. Life certainly can take some left turns and I'm eternally grateful for Dr Chan during a very emotionally challenging period in my life. I've seen many "top doctors" in my lifetime and Dr Chan far exceeded my expectations and I looked forward to seeing him at every appointment! His bedside manner sets the gold standard and brought me so much comfort and even joy(!) to what could have easily been a depressing and terrifying situation. His deep passion, unparalleled expertise and genuine care for his patients is exceptional and I was in absolute awe of how much time he took to explain every nuance and comprehensively answer every question my husband and I had and even the ones we hadn't thought of. My surgeries were sign
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chan frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Chan's office is located at 3838 California St Rm 410, San Francisco, CA 94118. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chan speaks Chinese, Cantonese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Center